Sunday, February 21, 2016

Weeks 6 and 8 Training

Day 1: Total Body Circuit

Complete each exercise without stopping in between. Once finished, rest for 1 minute. Repeat 1-2x.

Dynamic Warm Up


Day 2: 20 Minute High Intensity Cardio


Here. I know this might sound intimidating, but I want you to read through the workout description in the link. You get to decide how intense you want to go so be in tune with how your body is feeling. The benefits from doing high intensity cardio are that you burn more calories than steady-state cardio long after you are done and it contributes to muscle gains (which means a faster metabolism and a more fit you!). I would recommend trying this on the elliptical, but you can perform it on the bike or if you have access to a treadmill, it works well on that as well. And the 20 minutes really do fly by!

Day 3: Core Circuit

Complete each exercise without stopping. Rest for 1. Repeat entire sequence 1-2x.


Day 4: Your Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment